|WorldSTE2007 Program of Events
During each day of the conference there will be theme lectures or workshops that progress throughout the day. These could include:
* Science Education Research, Primary Science, Energy Efficient Systems, Sustainable Development, Science and Art, and Science for Citizenship.
* AIDS, Nanotechnology, Science Centre Innovative Practice, Curriculum Innovation, Green Chemistry, and IT Programs that Support Science.
* Climate Change, Peace and Science, Technology for Third World Counties , World Partnerships, and Science and Technology Resources.
* Science and Technology Policy, Poverty, Astronomical Science, Biotechnology, and Health and Disease.
Each day there will also be sessions on:
* teaching and learning,
* classroom strategies and activities,
* laboratory investigations and experiments that work,
* computer packages and sites,
* policy exploration, analysis and direction,
* education research,
* pure science research,
* science/technology/society issues and application to different systems of education, curriculum sharing and discussion,
* tools for use in science and technology classrooms, and
* resources, and unique networking opportunities that may really affect the educational opportunities for all countries, states or schools.
* There will also be excursions each afternoon to education centres, science or technology centres and features of scientific interest.